20101015

A lesson in Compassion, Understanding, and LOVE

(Click the title to view the article)

I am a Christian, (not the best but I still I am) and the one thing my parents taught me above all else was Love Others. The definition of Christian means "Christ Like" there are so few out there that remember who Jesus chose as friends or to minister to; tax men, whores, fishermen, gamblers, lepers, criminals, need I go on? He loved them, all of them. It puts us to shame not only as a religion, a group, a people, but also as human beings that we must mock the dead in order to make a mute point. Yes we are aware that we are viewed as sinners, but I see more love and compassion come from most of the sinners I know than the big hot aired men in congress' news.
So Mr Mike Adams, I'm sorry that at your age and in your place in life you feel you need to publish junk like this to be heard, it did get my attention. I just wanted to let you and everyone else out there know, that I love you, GOD loves you, and he loves me and my partner. When that day of judgment comes, you too will stand before him to answer for you self.
Peace brother,
B

2 comments:

  1. Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous;

    love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly;

    it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,

    does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;

    bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

    Love never fails...But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.

    1 Corinthians 13:4-7,13

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely!Alot of christians forget about the fact that christ didn't judge others and they are very hateful to others who are diffrent.I think Jesus would be ashamed of some christian's actions.It is possible to be a christian and gay and like people who are diffrent.Kudos to you for saying it first.:)

    ReplyDelete